Ps H2

     Hi everyone these are the photos/photosets that I thought were the most entertaining and would align the best with something I'd want to do in my own project for the future. 

    For the first question, I had to choose an image that I felt would be difficult to insert myself in. I felt that this photo, in particular, would be hard to photoshop myself in as I don't have any of the same attire so it would be hard to blend inaccurately with the other people in the photo. While I would be able to physically insert myself into the image, I don't think it would be super visually appealing. 



    For the next photo, it was one that gave me an idea for the upcoming project. As you have seen from my previous project 'Autoscopy' my main focus for my project was around the car windows. I really liked how this person photoshopped himself in the window and was a cool spin on something that I did in the past for my own project. 
The following image is one that I chose that made me laugh and gave me a humorous inspiration. When I was younger I used to make myself look old with different iPhone apps and this reminded me of that.
                                         

    Lastly, I chose this photo as an illusion. I have always been intrigued by the way that set directors are able to make something so authentic looking in such a small space. I also love food so I liked the way they made the muffin look like it was on set. I will be trying to implement this type of photography into
my own project.

Comments

Popular Posts