Autoscopy

 Hi everyone! 

For my project, I decided to create a really cool background for a photo I just took and add a few things that help represent me. 

This is the original photo: 

With this photo, I really wanted to focus on the window and put something really interesting in the background. I have been really into earth-related things since quarantine started and it has continued to carry over into my daily life. I added a galaxy in the background and a buddha in the top left corner to represent my spirituality and connect to myself. With that, I also chose to add some ocean waves on the bottom right corner because the beach is one of my favorite places to go and always helps me stay centered :) Lastly, I decided to add some stars around the center as well as my tag brush logo to add some dimension to my piece! I hope you enjoy it!

Below is the final product: 






Below are the visuals I used to add to my project:











Comments

  1. I think your autoscopy came out really good. It's such a cool idea of putting the galaxy outside your car windows to give it the look of floating in the galaxy, which technically it is so I love that. I love it all and relate to the love of the beach and the connection to Buddha and spirituality. There's a lot there, but I think it all came together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, I really enjoy your project. I think the background is so cute and fun. The Buddha is adorable and the waves are so pretty. Putting the galaxy outside the window was very smart and it looks like you are driving in space. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, I really enjoyed this piece! I think that the car photo was a unique place to create your autoscopy but it worked in your favor! I like that through the windows you can see that you're in the galaxy but then you brought that inside using the stars over your photo. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla -- I like what you did here with this project and all of the background things you added. I like how you made it look like the car was in outer space. I also like your tag brush, it reminds me of the Fresh Kitchen logo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts