Business cards

Hi everyone! For my business card project, I decided to make three cards with different vibes. I wanted to make the first one super girly and youthful with different shades of pink to make it look super playful. I really like the way this one to catch the eyes of my viewers.



In the second business card, I wanted to go for something more modern but also still a youthful and more young adult. I feel that this second business card can be a transitional business card for me growing up. I liked how the design on this one was really simple but also had a fun color to add a pop of color. 



In my last set of photos, I went for a super sleek modern vibe to give off the impression that I am professional. I really like the way this one came out it kind of reminded me of a fancy restaurant. I think that I would use this as my everyday business card because I think that business' would take it more seriously than the other two.













Comments

  1. Hi Kayla! Can I just say first, I love Fresh Kitchen. I get it like every week aha. But I also thought their logo looked so cool, and I think you did a good job making it your own, but taking elements from the FK logo that worked. The color are so cute too. The cards look so clean, nice, and simple, and I think that works really well here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color pallet for each cart fits really well together. They each have their own identity which isn't easy to pull off. The only suggestion i would have is to have something on the cards that shows like what kind of services you could be offering. Other than that, I feel the designs are really strong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts