Photoshop Tutorial Videos :)

    Photoshop has always been of interest to me but not something I have ever personally gotten my hands on to the extent we will in this class. While I was aware of the general concept of the software,  I have pulled together three videos that allowed me to gain further knowledge of the software to help optimize my use. 

    While normally when I search for tutorials I like to start at the basic rundown of the tools, this video really caught my attention. It is a video on how to remove a background from a photo and having just one thing remain. I found this to be very interesting and helpful to the viewer as it was easy to follow along and I felt that I could do a lot of creative things with said information. I really liked how calm and slow the man spoke as it was both visually and audibly easy to follow along. 


    In the second video, I found I went back to the basics. I learned how all the tools worked and the easiest was to use each of them. While it may seem obvious to somehow these all work, as a beginner I did have some trouble and while playing around on your own does help, seeing a video walkthrough does make all the difference as I have always been a visual learner! :) While this video was long, I appreciated that in the video description he separated each section with a timestamp which allowed me to click around and pick and choose what I wanted to watch.

    For those who like a quick and easy walkthrough without all the detail, I found a five-minute photoshop tutorial that essentially condensed everything spoken about above. While I think the short videos can help, I really liked the two above as it was in-depth and then also gave an example like how to remove a background from a photo. 

I hope that if you take the time to watch these you get a glimpse of what I will be learning about this upcoming week as well as how to better work photoshop in your own life!



Comments

Popular Posts