Tag brush

 


    Hi everyone! The image above is my tag brush logo repeated to create a colorful pattern aesthetically pleasing. I chose to do it in many colors as it felt that it would be more interesting to look at than just one. Being that I am from South Florida, I spend a lot of my time in Miami, whether on the beach or shopping in town. One of my favorite spots to go to Miami is the art district, specifically 'Wynwood Walls.' This location has a bunch of really cool street art that fills the whole city, and I feel as though the way I placed by logos remind me of something along those lines. I picked a few of my favorite colors and continued to layer until there was minimal white showing. 

I hope you all enjoy what I've pieced together and hopefully find some inspiration for your own project, good luck! 




Comments

  1. Hi Kayla! I love your final logo image so much. I enjoy how you covered the whole page with different colors of your logo, it is indeed very pleasing to look at. You made it fun and exciting. By the way, I have also been to Wynwood Walls in Miami, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cool. The logo matches well with the brush affect and the soft colors are a great match. It creates a very calming and beautiful affect to your peice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts