#0 BLOG

 Hi everyone! My name is Kayla Salsburg and I am currently a sophomore at the University of Tampa. I am studying communications but am thinking about switching to a more concentrated area of the field such as AD/PR. I was born in New York and lived in Jersey until I was two when I moved to South Florida. I love working out, spending time with my friends and family, and trying new foods. 

Now that you know a little bit about me...

I am really excited about this class as digital design, photoshop, etc has always been of interest to me. I am hoping to gain a new skill and engage with the class on a common interest. I am expecting to come out with a new mindset on digital art as well as a new passion. 

Can't wait to see what is in store!

Attached is my ASCII Art selfie :) 




Comments

Popular Posts